Leftignition 6th edition
Womboevents, Leftignition event’s organizer, in compliance with the Autodromo di Varano Riccardo Paletti, strictly applies the Italian national health rules related to Covid 19 emergency. Our dedicated personnel will be on site to ensure compliance with the rules set by the authority. Facial protective masks will have to be worn for the entire duration of the event, and will be provided at the entrance of the circuit; Sanitizing gel stations will be available in the paddock. Only registered participants will be admitted inside the Circuit.
The event will take place on September, 26th, at Autodromo Riccardo Paletti in Varano de Melegari, Parma, Italy, with exclusively reserved areas and track sessions. It's aimed at the entire range of Porsche cars (unofficial event) both classic and newer ones, and will last all day long. Available for each participant paying a registration fee of 175€
- Racetrack for the exclusive use of Leftignition.
- An hour of reserved track session (divided in 20 minutes stints).
- Open bar available all day long.
- Reserved lunch in the dedicated restaurant specifically equipped, supported by the high quality products of Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma and Monte delle Vigne.
- Reserved and supervised paddock area.
- TAG Heuer gadget.
- Mafra car maintenance kit.
- Official Leftignition facial mask (by Errea).
- Corner Red Bull e Chinotto Neri.
- Bar service by Red Bull and Chinotto Neri.
- Chance to be selected as the winner of a Tag Heuer watch and other high value prizes from Sparco and Wirgimodels.
The same is available for the codriver for 75 € (gadgets included unless otherwise specified).
Registration time: from 8:00 a.m.
Briefing: 9:00 a.m.
From 9:00 a.m. onwards classic and new cars will take turns on track, divided by groups (the cars will be divided into shifts according to model and performance).Prizes for participants
(By prize draw or by registration)
Our partners are pleased to offer precious prizes to all participants of Leftignition 6th edition:
Event RegistrationOn the Leftignition 6th edition registration page, accessible clicking on the blue button "Join the event"
- TAG Heuer will offer a prestigious cronograph (upon registration at TAG Heuer desk).
- Sparco will offer a selection of its best products.
- Wirgimodels will offer 2 Porsche 934 RSR scale collector’s model.
personal data of the driver and the eventual codriver will be requested.
To join the event is necessary to tick the relative boxes and the authorization to personal data treatment within the event registration form.The deadline for registration and payment is on saturday 22nd september 2020 (22/09/2020).
Limited number of places.
The registration fee is non refundable.
Each driver and passenger must have:
- driving licence.
- homologated helmet.
- facial protective mask.
For further information the mail address and the phone numbers contained in "Contact Us" page are available.
This is an unofficial event.