Leftignition - 4th edition
The event will take place on June, 23rd
, at Autodromo Riccardo Paletti in Varano de Melegari, Parma, Italy
, esclusively reserved for the day. It's aimed at the entire range of Porsche cars (both classic and newer ones, suvs included)and will last all day long. Available for each participant paying a registration fee of 175€
- Racetrack for the exclusive use of Leftignition.
- An hour of reserved track practice (divided in 20 minutes stints)*.
- New Porsche cars range test drives on track, road and offroad (aided by Porsche driving experience instructors).
- Open bar available all day long.
- Reserved lunch on the terrace and at Leftignition lounge (by Parsifal catering).
- Reserved and supervised paddock area.
- Event official sport t-shirt (by Errea).
- Silver "Leftignition" engraved bracelet by "Carboni 1950" jewelry (for drivers only).
- Tag Heuer Gadget.
- Bar service by Chinotto Neri.
- Welcome happy hour offered to all partecipants at Castello di Varano on Friday 22nd June supported by Consorzio del prosciutto di Parma.
- Participation in the extraordinary visit of the nearby Dallara, one of the world's leading manufacturers of racing cars.
- Chance to be selected by draw as the winner of a Tag Heuer watch and Sparco track-related products.
The same is available for the codriver for 75€ (test drives and gadgets included unless otherwise specified).
*Partecipants with Porsche SUVs will not take part to track practice.They will be provided with a dedicated offroad track.Registration time:
From 9:00 a.m.
classic, new and test drive cars will take turns on track, divided by groups (the cars will be divided into shifts according to model and performance).Prizes for participants
(By prize draw)
Our partners are pleased to offer precious prizes to all participants of Leftignition 4th edition:
- Tag Heuer will offer a prestigious cronograph.
- Sparco will raffle 10 important products.
Event RegistrationThe registration to Leftignition 4th edition must be executed on the dedicated website www.womboevents.it
, where personal data of the driver and the eventual codriver will be requested.
Within the registration page it will be possible to subscribe to the following offers:
- Visit to the Dallara factory on saturday 23.06.2018. The visits will be scheduled according to the participants track shifts.
- On 22.06.2018 welcome happy hour at Castello di Varano de' Melegari. From 5:30 p.m. in the courtyard of the castle you will be received by the organizers of the event.
To join the aforementioned offers is necessary to tick the relative boxes and the authorization to personal data treatment within the event registration form. The deadline for registration and payment is on monday 18 June 2018 (18/6/2018).
Limited number of places.
In case of non participation, the registration fee is non refundable.
Each driver and passenger must have:
- driving licence.
- homologated helmet.
For info and in the event of any problem with the registration process, please contact us.