Raduno Varano Fifth Edition
The event will take place on June, 22nd, at Autodromo Riccardo Paletti in Varano de Melegari, Parma, Italy, esclusively reserved for the day. It's aimed at the entire range of Porsche cars (unofficial event) both classic and newer ones, will last all day long.
Available for each participant paying a registration fee of 175€:
Participation in the extraordinary visit of the Dallara Academy (Museum) and Fabbrica Dallara (Dallara Stradale)
- Racetrack for the exclusive use of Raduno Varano.
- An hour of reserved track practice (divided in 20 minutes stints)
- Open bar available all day long
- Reserved lunch on the terrace and at Raduno Varano lounge (by Parsifal catering)
- Reserved and supervised paddock area
- Event sport t-shirt (by Errea)
- Silver gadget by "Carboni 1950" jewelry (for drivers only)
- Tag Heuer Gadget
- Mafra car maintenance kit
- Bar service by Red Bull and Chinotto Neri
- Welcome happy hour offered to all partecipants at Ruote da Sogno (Reggio Emilia) on Friday 21st June supported by Consorzio del prosciutto di Parma, La Scapinera, Monte delle Vigne.
- Chance to be selected by draw as the winner of a Tag Heuer watch and an annual car insurance by Mag JLT in cooperation with Vittoria Assicurazioni - Parma Agency.
, with an extra fee of 20€ per person with bus transport included.
The same is available for the codriver for 75 € (gadgets included unless otherwise specified).
Registration time: 8:00 a.m.
Briefing: 8:45 a.m.
From 9:00 a.m. classic and new cars will take turns on track, divided by groups (the cars will be divided into shifts according to model and performance).
Prizes for participants
(By prize draw)
Our partners are pleased to offer precious prizes to all participants of Raduno Varano fifth edition:
- Tag Heuer will offer a prestigious cronograph.
- Mag JLT in cooperation with Vittoria Assicurazioni - Parma Agency will offer an annual car insurance for your car.
On the Raduno Varano fifth edition registration page, accessible clicking on the blue button "Join the event" personal data of the driver and the eventual codriver will be requested.
Within the registration page it will be possible to subscribe to the following offers:
- Visit to the Dallara Academy (Museum) and Fabbrica Dallara (Dallara Stradale) on saturday 22.06.2019 with an extra fee of 20€ per person with bus transport included. The visits will be scheduled according to the participants' track shifts.
- On 21.06.2019 welcome happy hour at Ruote da Sogno (Reggio Emilia). From 6:00 p.m. you will be received in the magnificent showroom by the organizers of the event. All participants will be given a special edition wine bottle "Monte delle Vigne" offered by Mag JLT.
To join the aforementioned offers is necessary to tick the relative boxes and the authorization to personal data treatment within the event registration form.
The deadline for registration and payment is on saturday 15 June 2019 (15/06/2019).
Limited number of places.
The registration fee is non refundable.
Each driver and passenger must have:
- driving licence
- homologated helmet
For further informations the mail address and the phone numbers contained in "Contact Us" page are available.
This is an unofficial event.